The National Sheep Improvement Program (NSIP) is committed to helping American sheep producers improve profitability through the use of genetic information. NSIP and its membership recognize the importance of combining genetic evaluations derived from performance records with visual assessments when selecting breeding stock for purebred and commercial flocks.
Basic NSIP Information:
- About NSIP
- NSIP Katahdins
- Join NSIP
- NSIP on Facebook
- NSIP “Marketplace” on Facebook
- NSIP Katahdin Contact: Tom Hodgeman
- Join our discussion listserv on groups.io– search for katnsip and request to join (this has replaced the old yahoogroups discussion list, which is no longer supported).
- NSIP 2020 Katahdin Genetic Trends
- 2021 Northeast NSIP Workshop Series
Check out the Katahdin Sheep NSIP Buyer’s Guide:
More KHSI NSIP Information:
Jump to the following pages for more in-depth articles and help topics.