2021 KHSI Annual Expo and Sale
August 5-7, 2021.
The 15th Annual Katahdin Expo, National Sale and 2nd International Katahdin Congress was held 8/15-17, 2019 at the Hyder Burks Agricultural Pavilion at Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville, TN.
Keynote Speaker was Dr Temple Grandin of Colorado State University. She is a world authority on humane animal handling.
Speaker presentation slide decks:
- NSIP Overview by Rusty Burgett
- NSIP Advanced Workshop – Dr Ron Lewis
- Nutrition 101 by Rusty Burgett
- Sheep Genomics 101 – Dr Ron Lewis
- Katahdins at the Leading Edge of USA Sheep Genetics – Dr Joan Burke
- 2nd International Katahdin Congress – Katahdin Sheep In Canada – Dr Lynn Tait
- 2nd International Katahdin Congress – Katahdin sin Puerto Rico – Ricardo Zapater
- 2nd International Katahdin Congress – Mexico – Alfonso Gomez
- 2nd International Katahdin Congress – Hair Sheep Research in the Dominican Republic – Helmut Bethancourt
- 2nd International Katahdin Congress – Guard the Legacy – Katahdins sin the USA – Laura Fortmeyer
14th Annual Katahdin Expo was at the Augusta Event Expo in Fishersville, Virginia July 19-21, 2018.
The 13th Annual Expo was held July 27-29 at the Hancock County Fairgrounds in Greenfield, Indiana. 2017 Katahdin Expo/National Sale Results
The 12th Annual Expo set attendance records with 285 folks signed up for the presentations on Thu Evening and Friday.
A highlight of Friday during our Annual Meeting was a wedding that took all of us by surprise except President Lee Wright, the Bride and Groom, Mickey Sue & Mark Dennis and Pastor and KHSI member Reverend Jody Winstead.
KHSI 2016 Annual Expo Sale – 12th Annual
A great sale with 99 lots selling for $89,000 – a $899 average. 2016 KHSI Expo Sale Results
KHSI Workshop Presentations from 2016